Thank you for your interest in joining our awesome Nested Bean team!
We are actively looking for energetic and talented change-makers to help shape our company's future.
Our Company's Growth,
We are a fast-growing e-commerce company in the baby products industry. Our innovative lightly weighted infant sleepwear has won Best in Business and several Innovation Awards. Nested Bean’s digital marketing efforts have won mentions from Google, Forbes and Chief Marketer among others.
Click on open positions below for job descriptions and submit your resumes at email@example.com
Director of Supply Chain Operations (Full-Time) - Hudson, MA
We seek a strategic thinker and Supply Chain Operations enthusiast to support the continuous growth of our omni-channel business. You will be challenged by the opportunities the company, and its exciting growth journey has to offer. You will be energized to work with our high functioning team, that we’d love to welcome you into.
What You Will Do
- Own and manage the annual & quarterly operational forecast, demand planning and capacity planning process, across domestic and international needs
- Define and manage monthly execution of operational processes
- Create models to manage spikes in demand and adjust channel capacity plans to deliver inventory with minimal impact to business
- Achieve continual improvements in the demand and capacity planning process using key features and modules of the ERP System, partnering with Data Science team
- Define business requirements for end-to-end ERP integration projects and execute them successfully working closely with technology teams and external system vendors
- Identify automation opportunities to improve accuracy and efficiency in operational processes
- Work closely with Data Science to deliver supplier level visibility, logistics level visibility and demand level visibility for improved operational planning and performance
- Own the planning and communication with suppliers, logistics and warehouse partners to negotiate and maintain price thresholds for high profitability
- Own inbound logistics process by managing logistics and warehousing partners to secure monthly incoming inventory timely, avoiding costly delays
- Develop, own and maintain outbound logistics processes to meet the channel inventory demands
- Develop standard operating procedures to manage all operational processes both owned by Nested Bean and also those and deliver a pipeline of forecast enhancements to better serve the business beyond current capabilities for key operational business partners,
- Support sales, promotional events and product launches by accurately planning for and meeting their demand each time
- Directly manage and develop a team of two colleagues, and work cross functionally with Finance, Sales & Marketing and Product teams to deliver the above activities.
- Define the long-term strategy for network operations and expansion to meet international scale by forming strategic partnerships with 3PL vendors
- Monitor the financial progress against the plan, giving analysis where relevant of deviations to plan to cross functional leadership
- Transform existing visibility & monitoring process into a highly scalable solution capable of providing real-time updates to various stakeholders and external customers as needed
What You Will Need
- 12+ years of relevant professional experience and a career in Supply Chain Operations
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Process Operations or Finance
- MBA, Masters degree in Supply Chain or certification a bonus
- Exception problem solving skills and demonstrated track record mitigating operational risks maintaining continuous and profitable availability
- Demonstrated experience being a strategic thinker and detailed operator
- Experience working with NetSuite, creating dashboards, saved searches and relevant reports for stakeholders
- Experience managing teams of both internal and external operations personnel and consultants
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen in the consumer-packaged-goods industry
- E-commerce, retail, third party site operations in consumer goods, experience
- Demonstrated experience meeting the inventory demands in both domestic and international markets
- Experience forming strategic partnerships with suppliers, logistics and warehousing partners
- Six Sigma or relevant process certification
- Experience working with project planning and management tools, MS Project, Aha, Asana, Monday etc
- Experience in Financial and Operational Analysis & Planning
- Experience managing and building relationships cross functionally
- Strong communication skills with experience managing executive level stakeholders
- Strong experience in visual communication
- Strong Excel skills, SQL a plus
• Cover letter describing your passion for a career in design and for this position
*Applications without prerequisites will not be accepted
Business Intelligence Analyst (Full-Time) - Hudson, MA
We seek a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to join our team and act as a technical lead in developing BI dashboards, data models, and forecast analysis for key revenue-generating initiatives across Nested Bean in support of sales, marketing and operations functions.
If you are a creative, motivated individual who is hungry to learn and take educated risks in a fast-paced workplace, we would love to hear from you.
What You Will Do
- Accountable for the health of key data platforms supporting ecommerce, and their integration to develop a scalable data ecosystem
- Apply theoretical or experiential knowledge of predictive modeling to solve business problems.
- Develop business intelligence reports to facilitate discussions that help management to make key decision
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to answer specific business questions and produce actionable insights
- Build BI dashboards, which visualize fundamental performance indicators (KPIs) in marketing and operations
- Mine and analyze customer sales and behavioral data from company databases on various web, email, operations and eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Amazon, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Klaviyo, ERP Systems, Social Media Ad Platforms and others.
- Provide data insights to growth and marketing teams towards better delivery and improved ROI of marketing assets across platforms
- Provide data insights to growth and operations team to forecast for scale, operational stability and continuous availability
- Sharpen your communication and interpersonal skills by authoring analysis documents and presenting them to key stakeholders from various teams.
- Follow and author business processes to facilitate better workflow within business functions
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Marketing and Business development, Analytics or a relevant field.
- Data curiosity, data intuition and an aptitude for working with data.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- 3-4 years prior business analytics experience, in the Web/E-commerce space.
- Experience in E-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Ad network and Facebook Ads a huge plus.
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL, working with databases or other forms of data layer.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using tools like Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with R, Power BI, Tableau, Looker or other visualization tools
- Experience working with large volumes of data spread across platforms.
- Experience automating data migration a plus.
- Excellent listening, note taking and communication skills (in English), both oral and written.
- Excellent attention to detail. Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks.
- Ability to take educated risks a HUGE plus
• Cover letter describing your passion for a career in data analytics and for this position