Nested Bean "Next Level" Scholarship
A scholarship that rewards students who seize opportunities and exceed expectations. Share your “next level” story with us for a chance to receive a $500 scholarship.
Think back on your proudest moment of your academic career. Did you excel at a particular internship assignment? Maybe you presented an idea that blew others out of the water, or rocked a class project?
Regardless of the task or assignment, you didn’t just rise to the expectations, you exceeded them. You went the extra mile, you outshined fellow students, you embraced an opportunity and amplified the results – you took it to the next level.
As a growth-focused startup, Nested Bean has thrived by exceeding goals and expectations – by always taking things to the next level. We firmly believe that to be successful, you need to always give your two hundred percent. The Nested Bean Next Level Scholarship rewards students with the same smarts and work ethic, who realize the importance of going above and beyond to take it to the “next level.”
- Open to all Marketing, Design & Analytics students (marketing, communications, advertising, graphic design, industrial design and data analytics)
- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a verified college or university in one of the eligible majors/programs
How to Apply:
1. Submit a minimum 800-word essay describing a time you took a project, assignment, task, or idea to the “next level.” Tell us how you took advantage of the opportunity to stand out and exceeded expectations. What was the result of your efforts?
2. Submit the project, assignment, task, or idea that you featured in your essay for our review.
3. Offer 3 professional references with their name, position, contact information, and relationship to you or your project.
4. Send all submissions, reference list, and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full Name & age
- Phone number & email address
- The University/College you are enrolled in
- Which year of university you are in (First Year, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
- What major or program you are currently enrolled in
- Expected graduation date
- What you plan to use the Nested Bean Next Level Scholarship for