Zen Footie PJ™ Classic
"The PJs worked the first night! No fuss and no fighting. He slept better and was less stressed." -Reina D
COVID-19: Taking proactive measures
We are working with our production facilities, distribution centers and logistics partners, and taking special steps to protect the health of our customers and our communities—with strict adherence to CDC and WHO guidelines, enhanced safety measures and expanded customer service.
CPSIA: Exceeding regulatory measures
The Zen Footie exceeds rigorous safety standards, both mandatory and voluntary, by over 8 times.
Tests have been performed in leading safety laboratories and inspected by pediatric pulmonologists for breathing safety.
The gently weighted Zen Footie echoes your reassuring touch on baby’s chest, so your little one always feels comforted and secure, like in your embrace!
- Perfect for active sleepers who don’t like their legs confined
- Can be worn in car-seats, strollers or swings with harness
- Zen Footie Classic is perfect for year-round comfort
- Age: 0-6 months
- Weight: 11-15 lbs / 5-7 kgs
- Height: 23-25 inches / 58-65 cms
- Age: 6-12 months
- Weight: 16-22 lbs / 7-10 kgs
- Height: 25-28.5 inches / 63-72 cms
* When determining which size is best for your baby, look at the minimum weight, and the maximum height. Your baby should not be below the minimum weight, but they should have at least 2 inches to grow into the maximum height.
- Made from 100% breathable cotton
- Perfect for year-round comfort
- TOG 0.5
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Free 2-3 day shipping within the U.S. Orders ship next business day.
- Returns within 60 days of purchase for any reason (soiled products should be washed before returning)
- Customer pays for returns
Fast, free shipping
Free sleep advice
A lightly weighted pressure pad on the center and soft poly-fill across the chest help soothe your baby into a peaceful slumber, until they’re back in your embrace happy and rested.
Legs and feet free
Designed with active sleepers in mind, the Zen Footie PJs give your little one’s legs the freedom to kick, stretch, and wiggle all they want while they sleep.
Sweeter sleep on the go
Naptime happens on the go when you lead an active life so take your Zen Footie with you. Safe for use in strollers, car seats, and anywhere else your baby likes to take a snooze.
Cozy, high-quality cotton
Made from 100% super soft cotton, the Zen Footie Classic is cozy, yet breathable, for year-round comfort and is durable enough to hold to up many washes.
Frequently asked questions
What is The Cuddle Effect™?
Medical experts agree: it’s not just the swaddling, the rocking, the lullabies that soothe your baby to sleep. It’s your touch. And it’s vital to your baby’s well-being. Recent scientific research on Deep Touch Pressure (DTP) shows that babies experience the Cuddle Effect when they feel gentle pressure in the places you naturally hold them. That means longer, sweeter sleep—until they’re back in your arms.
Which size is best for my baby?
For the product you are considering check its size chart. Your baby should not be below the minimum weight and should have at least 2-3 inches to grow before growing past the maximum height.
Is the Zen Footie™ safe for babies who roll over?
The Zen Footie™ is perfectly safe for babies who roll during sleep! The weight is light and flexible, so it will nearly flatten underneath your baby's body.
Can the Zen Footie™ be paired with a swaddle or sleep sack?
Yes, the Zen Footie can be paired with a plain, unweighted swaddle or sleep sack! Please do not pair weighted pjs with weighted swaddle or sleep sack. This would be too much weight for your little one’s tiny body!
How much weight is in each product?
Physiotherapy standards were used to determine the appropriate weight in the Zen Sleepwear. These weight requirements ensure that the weight to body-weight ratio is maintained well below the recommended Physiotherapy standard of 1:10. Depending on the size of the product, the weighted parts range from 1 to 5 ounces.