Zen Sack™ Classic
"My 4 month old went from sleeping 3 hours to a full 8!" -Lauren M.
COVID-19: Taking proactive measures
We are working with our production facilities, distribution centers and logistics partners, and taking special steps to protect the health of our customers and our communities—with strict adherence to CDC and WHO guidelines, enhanced safety measures and expanded customer service.
CPSIA: Exceeding regulatory measures
The Zen Sack exceeds rigorous safety standards, both mandatory and voluntary, by over 8 times.
Tests have been performed in leading safety laboratories and inspected by pediatric pulmonologists for breathing safety.
The gently weighted Zen Sack echoes your reassuring touch on baby’s chest, so your little one always feels comforted and secure, like in your embrace!
- Helps transition from any swaddle
- Can be worn backwards by tummy sleepers who can roll independently
- Zen Sack Classic is perfect for year-round comfort
- Age: 0-6 months
- Weight: 7-18 lbs / 3-8 kgs
- Height: 21-30 inches / 53-76 cms
- Age: 6-15 months
- Weight: 16-26 lbs / 7-12 kgs
- Height: 26-33 inches / 66-84 cmsZen Sack
- Age: 15-24 months
- Weight: 26-36 lbs / 12-16 kgs
- Height: 31-38 inches / 78-96 cms
* When determining which size is best for your baby, look at the minimum weight, and the maximum height. Your baby should not be below the minimum weight, but they should have at least 2 inches to grow into the maximum height.
- Made from 100% breathable cotton
- Perfect for year-round comfort
- TOG 0.5
- Wash in cold water on delicate cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Free 2-3 day shipping within the U.S. Orders ship next business day.
- Returns within 60 days of purchase for any reason (soiled products should be washed before returning)
- Customer pays for returns
Fast, free shipping
Free sleep advice
Lightly weighted pressure pad on the center and soft poly-fill across the chest, help soothe your baby into a peaceful slumber, until they’re back in your embrace happy and rested.
Easy to use
The 2-way zipper for easy diaper changes is sneakily silent and the shoulder straps adjust with 2 tabs to allow the Zen Sack to grow with your baby.
Tummy sleeper safe
Designed with tummy sleepers in mind, the Zen Sack can be worn forwards for back-sleepers between 0-6 months or backwards for tummy sleepers who roll independently.
Cozy, high-quality cotton
Made from 100% super soft cotton, the Zen Sack Classic is cozy, yet breathable, for year-round comfort and is durable enough to hold up to many washes.
Frequently asked questions
What is The Cuddle Effect™?
Medical experts agree: it’s not just the swaddling, the rocking, the lullabies that soothe your baby to sleep. It’s your touch. And it’s vital to your baby’s well-being. Recent scientific research on Deep Touch Pressure (DTP) shows that babies experience the Cuddle Effect when they feel gentle pressure in the places you naturally hold them. That means longer, sweeter sleep—until they’re back in your arms.
Which size is best for my baby?
For the product you are considering check its size chart. Your baby should not be below the minimum weight and should have at least 2-3 inches to grow before growing past the maximum height.
What’s the difference between Classic, Premier, and Winter products?
The Classic line is perfect for year-round use! The fabric is 100% cotton.
The Premier line is more lightweight and breathable than the Classic line, making it perfect for warmer climates or babies who overheat easily! The fabric is a blend of 70% bamboo + 30% cotton.
The Winter line is the warmest option, perfect for cooler climates or A/C in the summer! The fabric has two layers of 100% cotton with a heavy poly-fiber filling in between.
Is the Zen Sack™ safe for babies who roll over?
The Zen Sack is perfectly safe for babies who roll during sleep! The weight is light and flexible, so it will nearly flatten underneath your baby's body. For tummy sleepers - who can roll completely independently - the Zen Sack can be worn backwards!
How much weight is in each product?
Physiotherapy standards were used to determine the appropriate weight in the Zen Sleepwear. These weight requirements ensure that the weight to body-weight ratio is maintained well below the recommended Physiotherapy standard of 1:10. Depending on the size of the product, the weighted parts range from 1 to 5 ounces.