The benefits of sleep
Little brains develop during sleep
- Your baby’s brain will double in size in their first year, and most of that growth and development will happen while they’re asleep.
Sleep promotes growth
- Helps them reach the proper growth milestones
- Strengthens their immune system
- Keeps their cognitive development on track
Better sleep means better bonding
- Keeps baby on a manageable eat-sleep-play schedule
- Storing memories and connections during sleep is how your baby will learn her name, what things are—and who you are.
- More smiles and less fuss
The secret to sweeter sleep
So how can you help your baby get the rest she needs--and set up healthy sleep habits? It’s not as hard as it seems . You can start by creating the right nap schedule for your baby and being consistent with your bedtime routine. But, more and more moms are finding that the key to successfully sticking to these schedules is: choosing the correct sleepwear: A Zen Swaddle® or a Zen Sack™. Gently weighted to mimic your touch, Zen Sleepwear™ is the only infant sleepwear designed to produce longer, more peaceful sleep in 1-3 nights.
Sweeter Sleep Story
“Love this product. My baby girl sleeps 6 hours straight every night and shes only 8 weeks old! This product is a game changer. Definitely recommend. Before using it I was lucky if she slept 2-3 hours at a time."
- Carly M, 9/7/2018
Using Zen Sleepwear: 5 steps for bedtime success
- Begin to wind down about an hour before your baby’s official bedtime by shutting of most bright lights and all electronics.
- Zen tip: Dress your little one in their Zen Sleepwear 10-20 minutes before they begin showing “sleepy cues”, such as yawning or rubbing their eyes.
- Mimicking the natural sounds and environment that your baby was used to in the womb will ensure that they are able to get a full night of deep sleep. You can achieve this by using blackout shades and a white noise machine.
Listen to your baby
- If your baby did not have a great day of naps or seems overtired/fussy, listen to their cues and make bedtime earlier than usual.
- Zen tip: Put your baby in their normal pajamas underneath the sleepwear, either a light cotton bodysuit or footie.
Extend your touch
- Zen sleepwear: gently weighted to extend your touch
- Zen tip: A lot of parents often rub or pat the gently weighted pad of the sleepwear on their babies chest, just as they are beginning to fall asleep. This action will further associate your touch with the gentle weight in the product.
Remember, better morning bonding starts with better sleep the night before. With these tips and Zen Sleepwear, you’re likely to notice the difference in 1-3 nights!
Zen Sleepwear: Helping your baby sleep better and